TrafficCourtPros.com User Services
TrafficCourtPros.com is the leading on line legal self help resource for serious traffic court problems. We provide services to users in 2 categories:
Free Legal Self Help / Educational Help Publications: We publish articles on Traffic Court and Criminal matters from many sources including Attorney Authored articles and courthouse notes, relevant RSS feeds such as the TrafficCourtBlog.com and government news and related publications from other sources such as the Department of Motor Vehicles (accident reporting forms for example). Our Managing Editor is an Attorney, and his job is to find quality content to help users with specific problems such as bench warrants and driving on a suspended license charges.
Free Attorney Case Reviews and Answers: Users can use our site to Request Free Attorney Case Reviews for serious problems. For more info on our Attorney Case Reviews, see our video on the subject.
Our sponsor Attorneys have agreed to provide Free Case Reviews with real useful info when they can help.
We have a network of
independent sponsor criminal defense attorneys who can solve problems such as:
warrants, and / or Vehicle Code section 40509.5 holds, sometimes the same day.
• Making court appearances for you.
• Protecting your drivers record from "negligent driver points"
• Arrange time for you to pay fines.
• Avoid unnecessary convictions.
• Resolve failure to appear charges and probation violations.
• Presenting a solid legal defense.
(and representing you at trial, if necessary)
• Researching your case for free, search for warrants, and providing access to self-help resources.
• Motions to terminate or reinstate probation.
• Getting Old Convictions Expunged (Penal Code sec. 1203.4, 1203.3); Get a Free Expungement Review
• Solve multi-county court problems.
In most misdemeanor cases, attorneys can appear in court for the client, even if the client moved out of state.
*TrafficCourtPros.com is not a law firm and does not offer legal advice itself. All Requests for Attorney Review are sent directly to an independent Licensed Attorney in the area for review when possible.